2016年11月8日星期二

The Perfect Set-Markchic Reviews

The master of a single trade can support a family. The master of seven trades cannot support himself。


Now I know that in order to grow and flourish I must spare no efforts in doing things and keep a little in advance of the times. Those who reach the top are the ones who are not content with doing only what are required of them. They do more. They go the extra mile. And another。



I will spare no efforts in doing things。
  
Now I know that I cannot pursue a worthy goal, steadily and persistently, with all the powers of my mind and yet fail. If I focus the rays of sun with a burning glass, even in the coldest days of winter, I can kindle a fire with ease。
  
I will spare no efforts in doing things。
  
The weakest living creature, by concentrating his powers on a single object, can accomplish good results while the strongest, by dispersing his effort over many chores, may fail to accomplish anything。
  
Drops of water, by continually falling, hone their passage through the hardest of rocks but the hasty torrent rushes over it with hideous uproar and leaves no trace 24 behind. I will leave my trace. The world will know I have been here。
  
I will spare no efforts in doing things。

Pay close attention to Markchic Reviews, and it will share all kinds of beautiful items and stories to you.



没有评论:

发表评论