2016年11月21日星期一

My Experience about Jewelry-Markchic Reviews

My mom could have decided to pierce my ears when I was an infant or toddler but I’m glad she didn’t. She installed values like “good things are worth waiting for” and someday I would be old enough to get my ears pierced and own a small collection of jewelry for myself.  


I will never forget the day she took me and my sisters to get our ears pierced, it was a big day for all of us and a memory I will cherish forever. I was so excited to pick out my first pair of earrings – of course I went with the classic December birthstone studs. I anxiously waited and held my breath as the lady pulled the trigger on the piercing gun. After that split second I had become a little more grown up and a whole new world of jewelry accessorizing began!

没有评论:

发表评论